Semperit is an internationally-oriented group that develops, produces and sells highly specialised rubber products. Our products range from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex), conveyor belts (Sempertrans), moulded parts such as handrails (Semperform), and industrial profiles (Semperseal) through to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for almost 200 years and have distributions in more than 100 countries.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of Semperit’s international Energy Excellence program – an energy efficiency program for 15 sites mainly in central Europe and Southeast Asia.
- Project development, data analysis and priorization together with on-site specialists
- Tracking of milestones on site level as well as continuous reporting to the top management regarding energy targets
- Internal consulting, responsibility for the energy knowledge hub and trainings for on-site specialists
- Reporting, controlling of energy consumption and administration of improvement projects
- Technical university or equivalent technical education
- 1-2 years working experience in an industrial company in the field of Energy and Environment or Sustainability
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Basic lean Management and Project Management knowledge
- Tagetik experience preferred
- Good command of German and English
We offer a possibility to leverage your environmental skills and ambitions with the power of an international rubber champion. You will get an interesting challenge and work close with the top management in order to develop Semperit’s energy goals further. We provide attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.